Kinder Happy Hippo Hazelnut - Box 5pcs


Price:
Sale price€3,90

Description

The Happy Hippo has conquered an entire generation of lovers of Kinder snacks. A small and cute wafer hippo with a creamy heart and crunchy grains on the outside, which has also become famous for its commercial. Happy Hippo Hazelnut will delight nostalgics with its hazelnut filling. To be enjoyed as a snack or in moments of leisure, alone or in company, to enjoy the sweetest break. 

Ingredients
Sugar, vegetable fats (palm, shea), MILK skimmed powder (12.5%), HAZELNUTS (12%), flour of WHEAT, MILK powder (7.5%), whey powder, WHEAT starch, emulsifier: lecithin (SOY), sunflower oil, WHEY protein, raising agents (sodium bicarbonate, ammonium bicarbonate), salt, vanillin, reduced fat cocoa powder. Total solids from MILK: 19.5%. Nutritional values (100g): Energy 2449KJ / 588Kcal, fats 38.9g (of which saturated fats 16.8g), carbohydrates 50.3g (of which sugars 43.6g), proteins 8.5g, salt 0.358 Store in a cool and dry place.

You may also be interested in:

Recently viewed: